Hats

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Day One

Having formerly scoffed at this form of writing I have recently come to enjoy reading a blog called Grape. After commenting on a stranger's blog enough times I decided it was time to go out on my own. I don't have any purpose other than to write more often. I am a little rusty, but in college I wrote volumes of pointless musings in the form of essays, letters and journal entries. It has been a long time since I have managed to keep up any sort of journal. Maybe this format will inspire me. I have learned that after a dry spell it takes me a while to get back up to full writing speed. I am sure my prose will improve again over time. Of course I cannot promise it will get any more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home